businesstreffpunkt ist die Werbeplattform, auf der Freiberufler, KMU, Künstler und Existenzgründer preiswert werben können.

Lastwagen 01ü 184x100Berolina Wings 04 184x100

The Bears had a chill practice today giving

in Mitglieder stellen sich vor / Eigenwerbung 14.11.2019 04:20
von chenyan94 • 48 Beiträge

several veterans the day off Youth Gale Sayers Jerseys , so let’s check in on the injury situation." Latest NewsInjury ReportChicago Bears Training Camp 2019Chicago Bears Training Camp Injury UpdatesNew,7commentsThe Bears had a chill practice today giving several veterans the day off, so let’s check in on the injury situation. CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Chicago Bears Training Camp Injury UpdatesTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Robin Alam/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesAfter sharing the news yesterday here at WCG, the Chicago Bears have made it official by activating safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix off of the physically unable to perform list. Also coming off the PUP list is offensive lineman T.J. Clemmings, so that makes all 90 players on Chicago’s offseason roster active. Clinton-Dix is expected to step into the starting safety spot alongside his former college teammate, Eddie Jackson Gale Sayers Jerseys Stitched , whereas Clemmings will join a group of offensive lineman trying to earn a spot as a reserve. T.J. has battled injuries throughout his NFL career, but he does have 32 starts in 41 career games since 2015, most of which came in 2015 and 2016 with the Vikings. In other Bears’ injury news, tight end Adam Shaheen remains sidelined with a sore back, and rookie wide out Riley Ridley is still nursing that sore hamstring. Neither injury is expected to be serious and neither injury will prevent these two from making the 53-man roster. The Shaheen injury is unfortunate as the coaches were impressed after seeing him in OTAs (déjà vu right?), but in his absence the coaches have been able to see more from the other tight ends on the roster. Converted o-lineman Bradley Sowell has benefited from the extra reps at Shaheen’s Y position and he’s looked good. Tight end Trey Burton and rookie wide out Emanuel Hall have both been practicing Youth Leonard Floyd Jerseys , but since they are coming off hernia surgery the Bears are being cautious with them both. Receiver Jordan Williams-Lambert has also been out with a hamstring.Before I sign off, I wanted to give a quick kicker update as it seems both Elliott Fry and Eddy Pineiro are matching each other kick for kick. The two are alternating days at camp, and so far each kicker missed one kick on their first practice and two at their second. If they both stay even in the accuracy department, then the bigger leg of Pineiro gives him the edge. Super Bowl week often generates more stories than can properly be absorbed. This one is worth revisiting, even though we overlooked it when it was published.Sam Farmer of the told the story last Thursday of the late Walter Payton’s Super Bowl ring, how it came to be lost Leonard Floyd Jerseys Stitched , and how it came to be found.It was found two years after Payton died, and after Payton had a replacement made. But the man who found it, Phil Hong, returned it to Payton’s family, allowing each of his kids to have one.The ring had ended up tucked into the bottom of a well-traveled couch, after coming up missing when Payton brought the ring to a house party in an effort to inspire a high-school basketball team. Hong had gotten the couch from the family that owned it Youth Jonathan Bullard Jerseys , as Hong compiled furniture for college.The ring was found only after Hong’s dog ripped the lining at the bottom of the couch while trying to retrieve a ball.“I went down to get his ball for him, and the ring was sitting right there,” Hong told Farmer. “I instantly knew.”Hong had no temptation to keep the ring. (Here’s where a nerd would make a Gollum reference. I’ll prove that I’m not a nerd by not making the reference.) And so the ring was returned to its rightful owner, even though the man who earned it hadn’t lived long enough to see that the ring had been found.Which means that the only lingering injustice regarding Super Bowl XX relates to the fact that Mike Ditka didn’t give Payton a chance to score a touchdown during the game.

nach oben springen

Social Bookmarking:

Besucher insgesamt: Nordsee Urlaub

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Julian
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2144 Themen und 5759 Beiträge.